Monday, March 31, 2008

Which Wich Wins Best Vegetarian Sandwiches Award

Scene Magazine in Ft. Collins, Colorado has named our Vegetarian Wiches the best vegetarian sandwiches in the city.  The vegetarian category is one of our most popular, with the following awesome selections:

Hummus and Bell Peppers
Tomato and Avocado
Triple Cheese Melt
Black Bean Patty (now famous due to The Black Bean Patty song)
The Elvis Wich (made up of Elvis' favorite combo: peanut butter, honey, and banana)

As always, add whatever extras you desire by making selections on your Which Wich bag. Check them out for yourself!
    

1 Comments:

Blogger veggie lover said...

The guys that work at the new Flower Mound TX store are rude and grumpy. At least the ones that worked Tuesday night May 20, 2008. I went in to get my favorite Vegetarian sandwhich Humus and Bell Pepper to go. They made fun of the my order and said nobody ever orders vegetarian. I dontthink they had ever made one. The Manager was a young guy in a bad mood which set the tone for the 3 even younger guys working for him that he was rudely bossing around. everyone looked really unhappy to be there. Not a good experience and on top of that when I got home there was no hummus & Bell Pepper on my sandwhich- just the veggies I marked on the bag! IT'S A HUMMUS AND BELL PEPPER SANDWICH FOR PETE SAKE!!! I was there the Saturday before and an older guy was running the place. Much better atmosphere but it took 20 mins to make a sandwhich. I have been 3-4 times now. Not sure I will go back especially after last experience.

May 21, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home