Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wearing The Which Wich Vibe

Joel Caram, who won Employee of the Year at our Oklahoma University location, shows us his new customized VANS (compliments of WW for winning Employee of the Year).  "It was great to get the employee of the year award," Joel says. "I love the Which Wich concept and the uniqueness of it.  I am proud to be one of the first employees of the first Which Wich location in the state of Oklahoma."  Kudos to Joel and our other winners...wear the vibe with pride!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can I get a which wich t-shirt? I heard there was a shirt that had all your sandwiches listed.

February 29, 2008 at 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel,

Anyone who's so proud of the Vibe is my hero!!! Keep it going, brother, and you'll be part of the Which Wich? revolution!!

Congrats on your intense Vibe!!

Brian in Nashville

March 5, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home