Saturday, June 6, 2009

Two More Houston Locations Now Open


Which Wich launched two new locations in the Houston area simultaneously last week--one in Atascocita Commons and the other in Vintage Park.  Founder of the chain, Jeff Sinelli, who visited both on opening day, commented, "I am so impressed that both locations were packed on opening day.  We continue to experience exceptionally strong openings in the Houston market.  Houstonians are really embracing the brand."  Look for more locations in and around Houston coming soon.  Atascocita Commons, 6713 FM 1960E, Humble, Texas 77346.  Vintage Park, 10927 Louetta Rd., Houston, Texas 77077.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


___________________
Smarry
Email Marketing Solutions

August 11, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home